Elder Care Financial Services
Our elder care financial services include the following:
- Monitor: Income/Expenses Assist with Resolving Medical Bill Issues
- Banking: Check Book Reconciliation & Bill Pay
- Budget Creation and Monitoring Finances to Assist Senior with Not Outliving Their Assets
- Financial Statements
- Tax Returns: Federal, State, and Gift Tax
- Household Employees: Payroll Taxes, Assistance with Hiring Caregivers and Monitoring Senior Care Plan
- Estate Planning and Transfer of Assets
- Lifetime Gifting
- Living Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Personal Residence Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Executor and Trustee Assistance
- Liaison between Senior and Vendors
- Coordination with Other Professionals
Be ready for the future when you consult with our professionals for your elder care financial services. Dennis Wade, CPA is available to take on a series of jobs for clients throughout the region. Whether you need help forming a trust or you are confused about the process of creating a budget, we are here to support you. With our elder care planning services, you will have the right arrangement in place as you go through your senior years.
Elder Care Planning for Every Situation
As you enter the golden years of life, you may find you suddenly have to make important decisions regarding your finances. With all of the things to consider, how do you know what the right choice is?
At our firm, we proudly offer the right elder care financial advice for each of our clients. Our goal is to make it easy for you to make every decision regarding your estate. From forming living trusts to naming executors for the estate, we are here to help you with all of your options.
The Right Elder Care Financial Advice
Ensure your wishes are known by setting up the right plan for your estate. In addition to our tax preparation services and bookkeeping assistance, our professionals are happy to provide you with advice and suggestions for your finances. We proudly perform elder care planning for our clients.
No matter what you need assistance with, you can count on our team to guide you through the planning process. Our experienced professionals take the time to understand your situation. By turning to us, you will receive the support you need for all of your difficult decisions. We are happy to provide you with elder care financial advice for you and your family.
Contact us to request more information about our elder care financial planning services.